Sunday, February 13, 2011

Breaking Dawn pgs. 145-164

Whenever I read Jacobs part I always feel very biased because I am an Edward fan. I just feel that Jacob whines about everything rather than doing something about it. In what I have read Jacob is running around the continent not listening to his pack and going off on his own. Jacob is hurt and torn because Bela ultimately chose Edward and married him. He is all by himself in the wilderness and refusing to phase back into his human form, staying a wolf. He ran away after he made a surprise appearance at Bela's wedding and made Bela's day. When Jacob runs away he tears his pack in two. The pack begins to fight amongst themselves creating more drama for the whole quilette community.

I really do not like Jacobs part, I think that his part is very boring and all he does is whine and talk about what he is missing out on. I really do not enjoy his part. But what I have noticed is that Jacob talks in a much more less formal way than Bela, he cusses alot more and has less care for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment