Tuesday, March 29, 2011

High School Senior Predictions

I would have to say that the senior that is most comparable to my aspirations would be the architect-Nathan Rebelo. Him and I although have different majors planned I think that we both have similar life plans. I do have a plan of the college I want to go to and I also have a back-up plan like him if it all doesn't work out. I loved how he said that he wants to be an architect because he is leaving pieces of himself around the city and is able to show people his accomplishments in large. The person that I found most diluted was the actress- Shauana Casale. I think that she has some pretty high aspirations and she doesn't have any real concrete plans for her future, like a college or anything for theater arts. Also, on a personal opinion, I did not like her impersonation of Clarise on Silence of the Lams, I thought it was a little flat and unemotional. Also, the person that I found the most interesting was the Hair and Make-up artist- Raquel Renolds. I think that she was very nice and she fits the mold of a hair and make-up stylist too. It's also really cool that shes following in her Grandma's footsteps. I found it interesting that she doesn't have a lot of self-confidence and that she feels that she isn't pretty because I think she really is. Where I see myself in the future.. I really love the field of psychology and I'm really interested in art so I am thinking about going into the field of art therapy. I have a few schools that I have in mind at the moment, I'm just working on getting my test scores up so I can apply. I think it will be a good stable job that I will love and not get bored with.

No comments:

Post a Comment